World's Easiest Pasta Salad
A simple pasta salad to toss together for your next pot luck or special occasion.
- 1 lb. of Your Choice of Pasta
- 1 16. oz. Bottle of Your Favorite Italian Salad Dressing
- 1 Medium/Large-Sized Cucumber
- 1 Small Batch of Grape Tomatoes
- Pepper Ranch Seasoning, or another Seasoning of Choice
Begin by cooking your pasta and while it's boiling on the stove top, dice up your cucumber and tomatoes.
After your pasta had been thoroughly cooked and drained, drown the noodles in the entire bottle of Italian Salad Dressing - Yes, I love to do this while the pasta is still warm.
Toss the noodles with the veggies, and season to taste...
then cover and chill in the fridge.