Groundhog Day Books for Kids
If you’re like me, you love seasonal books, and Valentine’s Day Books are extra special! This includes my favorite Valentine’s Day books for kids! I’ve included reads for preschoolers and up, so let’s dive right in.
Whether you grab these books from your local library or shop them on Amazon. I hope you enjoy every minute of reading with your kids!
• How Do I Love You? • My Heart is Like a Zoo • I Ruff You • Happy Valentine’s Day, Mouse! • LOVE from The Very Hungry Caterpillar
• I Love You, Snugglesaurus! • Whoo Loves You? • You’re My Little Love Bug! • You’re My Little Cuddle Bug • Happy Love Day, Daniel Tiger! • Happy Valentine’s Day, Curious George
• Valentine’s Day is Here! • The Day it Rained Hearts • What is Valentine’s Day? • The Biggest Valentine Ever
• Llama, Llama, I Love You • The Valentine Bears • Guess How Much I Love You? • The Berenstain Bears Valentine Blessing
• Twinkle, Twinkle, I Love You • Will You Be My Valenswine? • HUG • I Love You Because You’re You • Love is Handful of Honey
• I Love You When • The Giant Hug • The Ballad of Valentine • There Was an Old Lady Who Swallowed a Rose • Happy Valentine’s Day, Charlie Brown!
SWIPE UP TO LEARN MORE!
For more posts visit
Preschool Television Shows that Teach
Winter Books and Sensory Activities for Kids
Learn how to embrace a
of learning that is unique to your family. Swipe up now!
Grab This Book!