If you’re like me, you love seasonal books, and Valentine’s Day Books are extra special! This post includes my favorite Valentine’s Day Books for Kids! I’ve included reads for preschoolers and up, so let’s dive right in – beginning with a handful of sweet board books.
Valentine’s Day Books for Kids
Whether you grab these books from your local library or shop them on Amazon – using the referral links I’ve provided in this post – I hope you enjoy every minute of reading with your kids this Valentine’s Day!
More Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- Play with heart-shaped cookie cutters and play dough.
- Melt old crayons into heart shapes to create heart-shaped crayons. (We use a silicone tray similar to this!)
- Sign up for a Valentine’s Day woodworking workshop at Home Depot. Their classes for kids are FREE! (Check out one we did at Christmas!)
- Gift your kids with Love Letters from God – Bible verses that encourage them to love others.
- Sign up for a fun seasonal subscription service.
- Sort red and white poms by color and/or size. Make it extra festive by using heart-shaped containers and fine motor tools.
- Paint with red and white paint. Explore how to use those to colors to create pink paint.
- Enjoy red, pink, purple, and/or white snacks.
- Make and deliver valentines! A great delivery spot: the local nursing home!
- Use candy hearts for sorting and counting activities as well as for addition and subtraction fact practice!