It’s that time of year! I’m pulling out our holiday books, and this stack of Christmas Tree Books was the first to come off the shelf and make their way into our Christmas Book Basket.
Get our THIS LITTLE HOME OF MINE nEWSLETTER
Delivered directly to your inbox!
Our Favorite Christmas Tree Books
- Christmas Farm
- The Legend of the Christmas Tree
- Mr. Willowby’s Christmas Tree
- The Tale of Three Trees
I love taking our favorite stories and finding ways to bring them to life.
We have loved the activities included in the Christmas Tree Farm Activity Set from Bitty Beginnings! Her site is no longer active, but you may be able to find something similar online – or possible make it, if you’re a super creative person.
(See activities above & below)
Letters, Numbers, Name Practice, and More!
Also be sure to check this out: a packet of FREE printables to go along with the story!
by Homeschool Creations
Watch an animated version of this story – Such as this one!
Other Christmas Tree Activities:
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm or vendor.
- Bake Christmas Tree-Shaped Cookies. (Cookie Cutters Available Here)
- Use those same cookie cutters to create Christmas Trees in play dough!
- Use those same cookie cutters to trace Christmas Trees on to card stock, then cut them out and decorate them!
- Visit the library and look for MORE Christmas Tree books. This list might help you get started.
- Play/Sing Christmas Carols about Christmas Trees.
- Draw a Christmas Tree:
- Using wooden craft sticks, create a Christmas Tree ornament – like this one:
9. Complete these Christmas Tree Ornament math fact practice pages.