It’s that time of year! I’m pulling out our holiday books, and this stack of Christmas Tree Books was the first to come off the shelf and make their way into our Christmas Book Basket.
Our Favorite Christmas Tree Books
I love taking our favorite stories and finding ways to bring them to life.
We have loved the activities included in the Christmas Tree Farm Activity Set from Bitty Beginnings!
(See activities above & below)
Letters, Numbers, Name Practice, and More!
Also be sure to check this out: a packet of FREE printables to go along with the story!
by Homeschool Creations
Watch an animated version of this story – Such as this one!
Other Christmas Tree Activities:
- Visit a Christmas Tree Farm or vendor.
- Bake Christmas Tree-Shaped Cookies. (Cookie Cutters Available Here)
- Use those same cookie cutters to create Christmas Trees in play dough!
- Use those same cookie cutters to trace Christmas Trees on to card stock, then cut them out and decorate them!
- Visit the library and look for MORE Christmas Tree books. This list might help you get started.
- Play/Sing Christmas Carols about Christmas Trees.
- Draw a Christmas Tree:
- Using wooden craft sticks, create a Christmas Tree ornament – like this one: