I have made these Red Velvet Brownie Bars for Valentine’s Day…for Christmas…for any old day of the week, and every single time, they are devoured in no time!
I am a huge fan of Red Velvet treats! In fact, our wedding cake was red velvet, and if I had things to do all over again, I would order that same exact kind of cake…only this time, I would eat more than once piece.
Want to try these Red Velvet Brownie Bars for yourself? They’re super easy, and they turn out perfectly every single time! You can’t mess them up – I promise! They’re especially fun to make with little ones as the recipe is not at all complicated.
Check it out!
Red Velvet Brownie Bars
- 1 Box of Red Velvet Cake Mix
- 2 Tablespoons of Water
- 1/2 Cup of Oil
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups of White Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all of your ingredients together.
- Spread the mixture in to a 9 x 13 baking pan. The batter spreads out thin, but then bakes perfectly.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.
*You could add nuts to these babies, but that’s not really my thing. If you like nuts in your brownies, go wild!*
As you’ve probably figured out, I like sweet and simple recipes – I doubt you will find me sharing many recipes that have more than just a few ingredients.
More Simple Brownie Ideas from Our House:
Tried a recipe from This Little Home of Mine? Snap a photo and tag us on Instagram!